Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pre-School Model Sedar

Daddy visited pre-school today for the model sedar. Pretty exciting; lots of kids with cups of grape juice!! No spills from our kids ;-) They had a good time and I found out that they know about the parting of the Red Sea. The boys never discuss what they learn in school, but here at school, they were telling me all about stuff. Investigating their individual Sedar plates Their class sang a song about baby Moses. Here is Jacob with the adult Moses after the song. Finally Jacob enjoying the chocolate covered matzah they had for desert. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scott said...

Great post. Honestly, your camera does an amazing job with the panoramics. I could only find one (MAYBE two) flaws in the reconstruction, and I had to look REALLY hard!!!

Great pictures of the boys! Mazoltav!

Anonymous said...

Yhe picturea are really good. Did they tell Karen about the Sedar when they got home?
Forgot to mention that mom shows the photo book to everyone we socialize with.
Terrific book and captions. We will bring it.

Hemmerworld TV